Tuesday, November 29, 2011

and this is what they said..

Well, just now, I was about to do something really bizarre with the rough skin under my toes ( ok, gross!).
Seeing that my 3 heroes surrounded me, with Hafiz closing his eyes AND covering them with his finger. (ngeri sangat lah tu konon!). Lutfil and Umar seemed a bit calmer and waited...
"No, don't do that! You are going to die..!" Hafiz said out very loudly. Worried..
"What happened after I die?", I asked.
"Emm..you are going to see the dentist?!", he said, unsure. It was more like a question than a statement :-D
"No, we solat first", Umar added,  dengan berhikmah sekali. ( I guessed he meant 'solat jenazah'.)
Lutfil melopong..

PS: I wonder if we follow the sequence, it then becomes: solat jenazah and then see the dentist, next? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment