Thursday, August 17, 2023

Rendang Daging it is!

 So we went to Talh@n restaurant in Gul Z@m@n yesterday evening. 

It was my first time to this place, eventhough it is only 7 minutes drives from our apartment building. 

But then, all the other places are only 5-10 minutes drives from our apartment. 

We are in the city after all. 

After dinner, we went to buy a few kilos of meat at Serb3t. 

On Friday, I plan to send over Beef Rendang to the "office guys". 

I'd like to think that I have successfully persuaded the other ladies to masak and send over Nasi Putih, Telur Dadar or Sayur as part of the office's Lunch galore.

One sweet lady said she is going to prepare brownies for them, too. Ah, marvelous!

I am happy  when people enjoy food I prepared.

I may not be the best cook, but I can cook the best I can. 

Besides Rendang, I can't help thinking that I want to make Cinnamon Rolls and or Mexican Bun, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment