Monday, February 26, 2007

all in a days work

There are many, many things that need to be done. From the official task to the personal mission that become myresponsibility, by default. That includes checking with the travel agent to see that we get the front seating , where bassinet would be possible for the convenience of baby Lutfil during our trip in March. And yes, the maid's visa has to be renewed as well. That means calling the maid agent and see how that could be done..

This is what I learnt today, from Sifu Morine. The below caption is the concept that I should be familiar with, or so, says my sifu, hehe
I think I grasp the whole concept, it's just that I stumbled upon some terminology/technical terms , which mostly depends on which clients you are dealing with.
Well, I just hope my P90 will make them happy, and beaming with smile..





2 comments:

  1. i found you ! btw - cantik lakaran tu , work of art ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keh, keh,keh..nampak pun I tersepit kat celah reservoir ..

    ReplyDelete