Tuesday, February 6, 2007

if only i knew..

It has been ages since I last watched a movie at a cinema. The last movie I watched was Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. I don’t even remember when that was?! Or was it the James Bond: Goldeneye, first one featuring Pierce Brosnan as the 007 secret agent.
Now that going out literally means taking the whole household out, emptying the house, filling the up to the maximum, from the front to the back seat, to the car trunk, watching movies will be at number 13.
That’s why I try my best to catch movies that’s shown over the 6 free cahnnels in M’sia. Oh yes we have no Astro!! Well, it’s just a personal preference.
I actually talk about mvies because I happened to be reading a book titled The Amityville Horror Conspiracy, and I am at chapetr 2. I can’t wait to finish, but I am also reading reading v e r y slowly at certain sentences, in order to absorb and to feel the emotion and suspense in the book. You can more find infos on the matter at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amityville_Horror.

When I laid my eyes and hands on the book, some of the questions that popped up in my mind:
Oh, am I the last person on earth to know that all the ghostly, mysterious, haunting events that has been made into movies for so many times from 1977-2005 was actually a hoax? Say it again, a HOAX?
Err…everybody else who does not know about this hoax?
How did it all begin? I will know once I finish reading the book .
The controversy started even before the first movie was out. It seemed that the public still believed the story. Also maybe tha fact that the investigation has not been made public , not until some 20 years later?
Check
this out for synopsis of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment